14-year-old Fatima Adamu Maikusa has set an exceptional record after winning seven Mathematics medals in different competitions from across the world. Fatima, who has become a role model to many girls started displaying her mathematical strength at the age of nine.
Fatima is from Gombe State, Nigeria, and she is currently a Grade 11 student at the Nigerian Turkish International School (NTIC) in Kano, Nigeria.
So far, Fatimah has won seven international medals in mathematics across the world including:
- American Mathematics Competition (AMC 08)
2. International Eduversal Mathematics competition, Jakarta, Indonesia.
3. International Math challenge, Bangkok Thailand
4. Kangourou Sans Frontiers – KSF mathematics competitions
5. Future Intelligence Students Olympiad (FISO)
6. Mathematics without borders, Bulgaria
7. Komodo Math Festival, Indonesia