14-year-old Fatima Adamu Maikusa has set an exceptional record after winning seven Mathematics medals in different competitions from across the world. Fatima, who has become a role model to many girls started displaying her mathematical strength at the age of nine.
Fatima is from Gombe State, Nigeria, and she is currently a Grade 11 student at the Nigerian Turkish International School (NTIC) in Kano, Nigeria.
So far, Fatimah has won seven international medals in mathematics across the world including:
- American Mathematics Competition (AMC 08)
2. International Eduversal Mathematics competition, Jakarta, Indonesia.
3. International Math challenge, Bangkok Thailand
4. Kangourou Sans Frontiers – KSF mathematics competitions
5. Future Intelligence Students Olympiad (FISO)
6. Mathematics without borders, Bulgaria
7. Komodo Math Festival, Indonesia
Do you have an important success story, news, or opinion article to share with with us? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Join our WhatsApp Group to receive news and other valuable information alerts on WhatsApp.