• A blockade – an act of sealing off a place to prevent goods or people from
entering or leaving.
• A Barricade
• A Close up
• A shut off
• A seal
• A bar
• A barrier
• A road block
• An Obstacle
• An Obstruction
• An Impediment
• An operation forcing one to
1. WHAT IS A SPIRITUAL SIEGE
• Ezekiel 4 v 1 – 2
v.1 “You also, son of man, take a clay tablet and lay it before you, and
portray on it a city, Jerusalem.”
v.2 “Lay siege against it, build a siege wall against it, and heap up a mound
against it; set camps against it also, and place battering rams against it all
• A siege is anything (spiritual, physical, medical, financial, terrestrial,
environment, astral, cosmic, celestial, ancestral) preventing or hindering you
powerfully from progressing in life.
• In the Military, a siege is an operation in which enemy forces surround a town
or building, cutting off essential supplies with the aim of compelling those
inside to surrender.
2. THERE ARE DAYS OF YOUR SIEGE
• Ezekiel 4 v 8
“And surely I will restrain you so that you cannot turn from one side to
another till you have ended the days of your siege.”
• A period of afflictions
• A period of attacks
• A period of loneliness
• A period of dryness
• A period of cruel stagnation
• A period of untold frustration
• A period of wondering “what is really going on”
• A period of being stranded in the journey of destiny
• A period of terrible warfare
• A period of unabated attacks from all sides
• A period of terrible isolation
• A period of acute scarcity
• A period of support denial
• A period of rejection
• A period of embarrassment
• A period of acute disappointment
• A period of feeling unattended to3
3. CHARACTERISTICS OF A SIEGE
• Zechariah 4 v 6 & 7
v.6 “So he answered and said to me: This is the word of the Lord to
Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ Says the Lord
v.7 “Who are you, O great mountain? Before Zerubbabel you shall become
a plain! And he shall bring forth the capstone With shouts of “Grace, grace
Whatever is stopping or hindering you from changing for the best is a siege.
Any evil pronouncement that declares “this is how far you can go” and truly
you cannot go further is a siege.
Anything that keeps you or your progress inside so that you cannot go
outside or outside so that you cannot go inside is a siege.
Anything that preserves and protects the power of your enemies to continue
stealing, killing and destruction is a siege.
Anything preventing you from manifesting God’s promises is a siege.
Anything that is wasting your productive years is a siege.
Anything sponsoring UNGODLY DELAY in your life is a siege.
Anything negatively affecting your spiritual well-being is a siege.
Anything making you to fail woefully at the edge of breakthrough is a siege.
Anything preventing you from moving at God’s ordained good speed is a
Anything sponsoring regular unending warfare against your destiny is a
Anything delaying your promotion in the prison is a siege.
Anything making you to fight your helpers is a siege.
Anything making your problems waxing stronger the more you pray is a
Anything making your problems to defy solutions is a siege.
Any sudden blockage of your progress is a siege.
Any habit you are exhibiting unknowingly, chasing away good things from
your life is a siege.
Making mistakes or committing errors always is a siege.
Anything that blocks your answered prayers in the heavenlies is a siege.
Any evil programme in creation campaigning failure against your destiny is
Iron and Brass in your heaven and ground will bring a siege.
Evil family pattern, circle of failure, evil flow are agents of a siege.
Anything that makes you work like an elephant to eat like rat is a siege.
Anything that brings gradual dispossession (selling your fortunes to eat) is
Anything that goes ahead of you to your place of breakthrough for
destruction is a siege.4
4. BIBLICAL EXAMPLES OF SIEGES REMOVED
1. DAUGHTERS OF ZELOPHEHAN
(SIEGE ON THEIR INHERITANCE)
• Numbers 27 v 1 – 11
2. JOSHUA THE HIGH PRIEST
(SIEGE OF FILTHY GARMENT)
• Zechariah 3 v 1 – 8
3. THE TRIBE OF LEVI
(SIEGE OF CURSE ON LEVI LIFTED)
• Deut. 10 v 8
4. CITY OF JERICHO
(SIEGE AROUND JERICHO REMOVED PROPHETICALLY TO
ALLOW THE INSTRAELITES PROCEED ON THEIR JOURNEY TO
THE PROMISED LAND)
• Joshua 6 v 1 – 16
(SIEGE OF MANIPULATION REMOVED FROM THE LIFE OF
• Genesis 8 v 1 – end
6. CITY OF SAMARIA
(SIEGE OF TERRIBLE FAMINE REMOVED)
• 2 Kings 7 v 1 – 20
5. HOW TO DEAL WITH ANY SIEGE
• 1 John 3 v 8
“He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the
beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might
destroy the works of the devil.”
1. SEARCHING THE SCRIPTURES ALWAYS –
• Joshua 1 v 3
“Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I
given unto you, as I said unto Moses.”5
• Get Biblical details on the issues at stake
• Programme the word daily into your spirit
• Stand on the word of God
2.SEPARATION UNTO THE LORD (Retreat) Luke 9 v 28, 29
• Luke 5 v 15, 16
v.15 “But so much the more went there a fame abroad of him: and great
multitudes came together to hear, and to be healed by him of their
v.16 “And he withdrew himself into the wilderness, and prayed.”
• Make regular retreat a habitual exercise. Don’t go to the mountain
ONLY when you have problems. Let it be a regular spiritual exercise.
• Separation unto the Lord released power unto you over any
3. HOLINESS –
• Romans 1 v 4
“And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit
of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:”
• You will be known with enduring power if you are possessed with the
spirit of Holiness. The devil fears people who are holy, eschewing
• Sins will open the door for the enemies to steal, kill and destroy.
• Sin weakens the power over oppressions.
• Oppressions will be re-occuring as long as you don’t live Holy.
4. BE CONSCIOUSLY DISCIPLINED – Eph. 4 v 22-25; Eph. 5 v 1-32,
Eph. 6 v 1-end
• Do everything moderately (Phil. 4 v 5)
• Control your eating habit, Emotional habit (1 Cor. 9 v 22-27)
5. POSITION YOURSELF FOR VICTORY THROUGH6
– Job 36 v 11
– Proverbs 15 v 33, Psalm 147 v 6
– John 12 v 26
– 2 Cor. 8 v 9
– Ezekiel 37 v 7
– Matthew 21 v 12 – 13
– Matthew 23 v 34
– Galatian 5 v 22
– Roman 5 v 8
10.Patience & Endurance
– Col. 1 v 8
11.Maintain a lifestyle of Prayer – Luke 18 v 1
– Hebrews 12 v 14
– Proverbs 14 v 23
6. HAVE THE RIGHT MINDSET
• Proverbs 23 v 7
“For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee;
but his heart is not with thee.”
• Be positive in your approach to life.
• Have success mentality
• Don’t give up too soon
• Be resilient
• Be Gusty
• Be passionate
• Be well focused
• Keep the right company
• Be curious
• Always declare to yourself
• Phil. 4 v 13
“I can do all things through Christ who strengthen me”
• Micah 7 v 8 & 117
v.8 “Do not rejoice over me, my enemy; When I fall, I will arise; When I sit
in darkness, The Lord will be a light to me.
v.11 “In the day when your walls are to be built, In that day the decree shall
go far and wide.
Songs: 1. Who is the Lord that answers by fire
2. In Jesus name, every knee shall bow,
Every tongue confess
3. It’s not by power
It’s not by might
By my spirit, says the Lord
1. James 5 v 16
“Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you
may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails
2. Psalm 91 v 15
“He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in
trouble; I will deliver him and honor him.”
3. Jeremiah 33 v 3
“Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and [b]mighty
things, which you do not know.”
4. John 14 v 14
“If you ask anything in My name, I will do it.”
5. Psalm 55 v 16 & 17
v.16 “As for me, I will call upon God, And the Lord shall save me.”
v.17 “Evening and morning and at noon I will pray, and cry aloud,
And He shall hear my voice.”
• You need to declare “RED Alert” prayers against any siege and the powers
sponsoring it in Jesus name.
Render them powerless in Jesus name
Expose them in Jesus name.8
Destroy them in Jesus name.
1. Power of God to destroy any siege in my life, home and work, fall on me in Jesus
2. Any Altar of darkness sponsoring sieges against me, scatter by fire in Jesus name.
3. Yokes of sieges in my life, home and family, break by fire in Jesus name.
4. I command the siege of ………………….to be removed in my life, family and
work in Jesus name.
1. Sweat & Struggles
2. Monitoring Powers
3. Terminal diseases
4. Sorrow & Tragedy
5. Repeated Afflictions
6. Failure at the edge of success
7. Almost there
8. Negative Prophesies and
9. Negative Pronouncement
12.Adversaries of my progress
14.Evil remote control
17.Inability to complete projects
18.Laboring for nothing
25.Dark powers & Dark
26.Lack of focus
27.Lack of ideas
30.Evil family flow
33. Wrong location & Wrong
34.Unending warfare against my
50.Rising & Falling
51. Rejection & Hatred
53. Carelessness & Compromise
Join our WhatsApp Group to receive news and other valuable information alerts on WhatsApp.