THE MEANING OF A DECREE
- An authoritative order
- An edict
- A command
- A commandment
- A mandate
- A legal proclamation
- A fiat
- An injunction
- A Pronouncement
- THERE IS IMMENSE POWER IN THE WORD OF GOD
- Heb. 4 v 12 (NLT)
“For the word of God is alive and powerful. It is sharper than the sharpest two-edged sword, cutting between soul and spirit, between joint and marrow. It exposes our innermost thoughts and desires.”
- The word of God is always alive and powerful.
- As Christians, the word of God is meant to be spoken out loud daily over situations and circumstances that need to be changed.
- The word of God has the supernatural power to create and to destroy.
- Proverbs 18 v 21
“Death and life are in the power of the tongue, And those who love it will eat its fruit.”
- The kingdom of God is word and voice-activated
- We must be intentional about speaking forth the word of God to bring results.
- WHAT IS A DECREE IN THE BIBLE?
- Isaiah 55 v 11 (NKJV)
“So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.”
- A Biblical decree is taking God’s words and speaking them out.
- Jesus has authorized us to make decrees in His name into our realms of influence to begin to create the will of God in our life in the Spiritual realm.
- YOU SHALL ALSO DECREE A THING AND IT SHALL BE ESTABLISHED
- Job 22 v 28
“You will also declare a thing, And it will be established for you; So light will shine on your ways.”
- We are mandated to decree things to be established.
- The act of authoritative decree is our birthright as Christians.
- Let us engage the word of God in massive establishment this year.
- GOD DECREED AT CREATION
Gen. 1 v 1 – 3 (GNB)
v.1 “In the beginning, when God created the universe”
v.2 “the earth was formless and desolate. The raging ocean that covered everything was engulfed in total darkness, and the Spirit of God was moving over the water”
v.3 “Then God commanded, “Let there be light”—and light appeared.”
- God’s decrees are His pronouncements to work out His plans.
- All throughout creation, God effectively demonstrated the power of decrees.
- We must resemble our heavenly father.
- Let us start engaging the power of decrees.
- A DECREE IS A FORMAL ORDER GIVEN BY THE ONE
- Joshua 10 v 12 & 13
v.12 “Then Joshua spoke to the Lord in the day when the Lord delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel: “Sun, stand still over Gibeon; And Moon, in the Valley of Aijalon.”
v.13 “So the sun stood still, And the moon stopped, Till the people had revenge
Upon their enemies. Is this not written in the Book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and did not hasten to go down for about a whole day.”
- Joshua decreed unto the elemental forces and God backed him up with instant results.
- You have to be in charge of your territory as a Christian by decreeing God’s words for immediate answers in Jesus name.
- YOU MUST ALWAYS DECREE LIKE A KING
- Eccl. 8 v 4 (NKJV)
“Where the word of a king is, there is power; And who may say to him, “What are you doing?”
- Decree like a king, a Royal Priesthood, that’s who you are.
- 1 Pet. 2 v 9 (NKJV)
“But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;”
- We Christians are God’s enforcement agents to establish His counsel in all areas of life.
- God has given us supernatural authority and power to rule and reign everywhere.
- DECREE AGAINST THE MOUNTAINOUS PROBLEMS
- Matthew 11 v 23 (NKJV)
“And you, Capernaum, who[e] are exalted to heaven, will be brought down to Hades; for if the mighty works which were done in you had been done in Sodom, it would have remained until this day.”
- No matter the challenges ahead, decree against them.
- Problems give way when God’s word is enforced in Jesus name.
- DECREE TO CALL FORTH THOSE THINGS THAT BE NOT INTO MANIFESTATION
- Romans 4 v 17 – 18
v.17 “as it is written, “I have made you a father of many nations”) in the presence of Him whom he believed—God, who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did;
v.18 “who, contrary to hope, in hope believed, so that he became the father of many nations, according to what was spoken, “So shall your descendants be.”
- Call forth your desires into reality from the spirit realm
- Decree against hinderances and disturbances to give way in Jesus name.
- Speak the word of God into your realm always for massive results.
- DECREE TO FRAME YOUR GLORIOUS TOMORROW
- Heb. 11 v 3
“By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.”
- John 6 v 63
“It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.”
- John 1 v 1
“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was “God.
- Frame your expected results by the words of God.
- Establish your expectations by decreeing the words of God.
10. DECREE IS ALWAYS FOLLOWED BY JUDGEMENT
- Matthew 21 v 19 & 20
v.19 “And seeing a fig tree by the road, He came to it and found nothing on it but leaves, and said to it, “Let no fruit grow on you ever again.” Immediately the fig tree withered away.”
v.20 “And when the disciples saw it, they marveled, saying, “How did the fig tree wither away so soon?”
- The power of decrees is highly potent.
- It brings about immediate manifestations.
- TIME TO DECREE
- Job 22 v 28
“You will also declare a thing, And it will be established for you;
So light will shine on your ways.”
- It is now time to DECREE, PROPHESY, DECLARE, CONFESS, LEGISLATE, CODE, PROGRAM, PRONOUNCE, FASTEN THE WORDS OF GOD INTO THE SPIRIT REALM
- Time to SPEAK FORTH INTO THE WOMB OF CREATION.
- Time to BOMBARD THE SPIRITUAL REALM WITH GOD’S WORDS
- Psalm 107 v 20
“He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions.”
- John 6 v 63
“It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life”
- John 1 v 1
“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.”
- Matthew 21 v 22
“And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.”
- John 16 v 23
“And in that day you will ask Me nothing. Most assuredly, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in My name He will give you”
- Jeremiah 1 v 12
“Then the Lord said to me, “You have seen well, for I am ready to perform My word.”
- James 5 v 16
“Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.”
- Daily as I live, as often as I breathe…….
- You are God, from beginning to the end
- Who is the Lord that answereth by fire/2ce
You are the Lord, Jehovah
- Deut. 32 v 1
“Give ear, O heavens, and I will speak; And hear, O earth, the words of my mouth.”
- Jeremiah 22 v 29
“O earth, earth, earth, Hear the word of the Lord”
- Deut. 31 v 28
“Gather to me all the elders of your tribes, and your officers, that I may speak these words in their hearing and call heaven and earth to witness against them.”
IN THE NAME OF JESUS, CONCERNING ME, MY FAMILY AND OUR ENDEAVORS, I DECREE INTO THE WOMB OF THE NEW YEAR,
- No Sorrow in Jesus name.
- No Accident in Jesus name.
- No Weeping in Jesus name.
- No Tragedy in Jesus name.
- No Lamentation in Jesus name.
- No Wailing in Jesus name.
- No Mourning in Jesus name.
- No Regrets in Jesus name.
- No Had I known in Jesus name.
- No Destruction in Jesus name.
- No Domestic Accident in Jesus name.
- No Fire Accident in Jesus name.
- No Gas Explosion in Jesus name.
- No Electrocution in Jesus name.
- No Evil Visitation in Jesus name.
- No Havoc in Jesus name.
- No Strange Presence in Jesus name.
- No Dark Manipulation in Jesus name.
- No Mistakes and Errors in Jesus name.
- No Witchcraft Attacks in Jesus name.
- No Bewitchment in Jesus name.
- No Confusion in Jesus name.
- No Loses in Jesus name.
- No Paralysis in Jesus name.
- No Fire Outbreak in Jesus name.
- No Killing Arrows in Jesus name.
- I reject Joy Spoilers in Jesus name.
- Wasters will not visit my family in Jesus name.
- Destroyers will not visit my family in Jesus name.
- Attackers will not visit my family in Jesus name.
- Bloody men will not visit my family in Jesus name.
- Merciless Dark Agents will not visit my family in Jesus name.
- Emptiers will not visit my family in Jesus name.
- Physical Robbers will not visit my family in Jesus name.
- Spiritual Robbers will not visit my family in Jesus name.
- Assassins will not visit my family in Jesus name.
- Hired killers will not visit my family in Jesus name.
- Kidnappers will not visit my family in Jesus name.
- Wicked People will not visit my family in Jesus name.
- Agents of Darkness will not visit my family in Jesus name.
- Strange wind will not visit my family in Jesus name.
- Dark Arrows will not visit my family in Jesus name.
- My family, reject fresh Crisis and Battles in Jesus name.
- Let the peace of the Lord that passes all understanding rest upon me, my family, my home in the name of Jesus. Amen!!!
- I decree upon me, my loved ones, our endeavors
THE MERCY OF GOD
THE HELP OF GOD
THE FAVOUR OF GOD
THE KINDNESS OF GOD
SECURITY OF GOD
THE GRACE OF GOD
THE POWER OF GOD
THE GREATNESS TO GOD
THE GLORY OF GOD
THE EXCELLENCY OF GOD
THE MAJESTY OF GOD
THE HONOUR OF GOD
THE STRENGTH OF GOD
THE BEAUTY OF GOD
THE COMPASSION OF GOD
THE SUFFICIENCY OF GOD
THE WISDOM OF GOD
THE GOODNESS OF GOD
THE LOVE OF GOD
THE HOLINESS OF GOD
THE SUPREMARY OF GOD
THE SOVEREIGNTY OF GOD
THE FAITHFULNESS OF GOD
THE GOODNESS OF GOD
THE LOVINGKINDNESS OF GOD
THE WONDERS OF GOD
IN THE NAME OF JESUS. AMEN.
Pastor Oladiyun is the Senior Pastor of the Christ Livingspring Apostolic Ministry (CLAM), Omole, Lagos. For more prayer bulletins, visit www.prayerparliament.com. To purchase any of his books, visit www.woleoladiyun.com or www.clamgo.org