April – October 2022
2 Chronicles 7 v 14: “If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.”
- O! Lord forgive us and heal our land in Jesus name
Isaiah 60 v 18: “Violence shall no more be heard in thy land, wasting nor destruction within thy borders; but thou shalt call thy walls Salvation and thy gates Praise.”
- We reject violence in Nigeria in Jesus’ name.
- We reject wasting and destruction in Nigeria in Jesus’ name.
- We declare Salvation upon the walls of Nigeria in Jesus’ name.
- We declare Praise in all our gates in Nigeria in Jesus’ name.
Micah 3 v 1 – 3
v.1 “And I said, Hear, I pray you, O heads of Jacob, and ye princes of the house of Israel; Is it not for you to know judgment?”
v.2 “Who hate the good, and love the evil; who pluck off their skin from off them, and their flesh from off their bones.”
v.3 “Who also eat the flesh of my people, and flay their skin from off them; and they break their bones, and chop them in pieces, as for the pot, and as flesh within the caldron.”
Proverbs 4 v 16: “For they sleep not, except they have done mischief, and their sleep is taken away unless they cause some to fall.”
- We nullify by the blood of Jesus
1. Witchcraft Network and Structure in Nigeria in Jesus’ name.
2. Witchcraft Altars demanding Blood in Nigeria in Jesus’ name.
3. Witchcraft National Disturbances in Nigeria in Jesus name.
4. Witchcraft Agitation against our Nation Nigeria in Jesus name.
5. Witchcraft National Manipulation in Nigeria in Jesus name.
6. Witchcraft Feasting and Celebration in Nigeria in Jesus name.
7. Witchcraft Spiritual Disaster in Nigeria in Jesus name.
8. Witchcraft War against our Nation Nigeria in Jesus name.
Nahum 3 v 1 – 3
v.1 “Woe to the bloody city! it is all full of lies and robbery; the prey departeth not;”
v.2 “The noise of a whip, and the noise of the rattling of the wheels, and of the pransing horses, and of the jumping chariots.”
v.3 “The horseman lifteth up both the bright sword and the glittering spear: and there is a multitude of slain, and a great number of carcasses; and there is none end of their corpses; they stumble upon their corpses:”
Ephesian 2 v 13: “But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.”
- By the Power in the Blood of Jesus, we cancel the following in Nigeria in Jesus name.
- Daily Massacre
- Blood Shedding
- Youths’ addiction to Drugs
- Killings with impunity
- National Mismanagement
- Infrastructural Decay
- Religious War
- Nepotism & Bigotry
- Treasury looting
- National Manipulation
- Wastage of Resources
- Political Sabotage
- Economic Problems
- Bombing here and there
- Lawlessness in the Land
- Cultism in the Land
- School Children Kidnapped/killed in their sleep
- Herdsmen on rampage – (Proverbs 4 v 16; Gen. 26 v 17 – 35 Note v20)
- Gruesome Accidents Claiming Lives
- Evil in the Land
Isaiah 54 v 10: “For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee.”
- We declare Peace upon Nigeria in Jesus name
- We declare the Mercy of God upon Nigeria in Jesus name
- We declare the Kindness of God upon Nigeria in Jesus name
- Nigeria will survive in Jesus name
- Nigeria will not go down in Jesus name.
- Nigeria will arise and shine in Jesus name.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Join our WhatsApp Group to receive news and other valuable information alerts on WhatsApp.