- GOD HAS NOT FORGOTTEN NOR FORSAKEN YOU
- Isaiah 49 v 14 – 16
v.14 “But Zion said, The LORD hath forsaken me, and my Lord hath forgotten
v.15 “Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have
compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget
v.16 “Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are
continually before me.”
- This message is to remind you of the tender care of God for you at all times.
- In any unpleasant situation that you are in now, God of remembrance will visit you in Jesus name.
To forget means:
- To neglect
- To be unable to remember
- To be left unattended to
- To cease to remember
- To fail to mention
- To be unable to recall
- To omit, to delete, to remove
- To be packed aside
- Not to be noticed, regarded, counted worthy
- To disregard or slight one
- Good news for you:
- Jeremiah 29 v 11
“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts
of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.”
- GOD WILL TAKE YOU AWAY FROM A PLACE OF
- 2 Sam. 9 v 1 – 7
v.1 “And David said, Is there yet any that is left of the house of Saul, that I may
shew him kindness for Jonathan’s sake?”
v.2 “And there was of the house of Saul a servant whose name was Ziba. And
when they had called him unto David, the king said unto him, Art thou Ziba?
And he said, Thy servant is he.”
v.3 “And the king said, Is there not yet any of the house of Saul, that I may shew the kindness of God unto him? And Ziba said unto the king, Jonathan hath yet a son, which is lame on his feet.”
v.4 “And the king said unto him, Where is he? And Ziba said unto the king,
Behold, he is in the house of Machir, the son of Ammiel, in Lodebar.”
v.5 “Then king David sent, and fetched him out of the house of Machir, the son
of Ammiel, from Lodebar.”
v.6 “Now when Mephibosheth, the son of Jonathan, the son of Saul, was come
unto David, he fell on his face, and did reverence. And David said,
Mephibosheth. And he answered, Behold thy servant!”
v.7 “And David said unto him, Fear not: for I will surely shew thee kindness for
Jonathan thy father’s sake, and will restore thee all the land of Saul thy father;
and thou shalt eat bread at my table continually.”
A place of forgetfulness is a place of :
- God will take you away from there in Jesus name.
- God who remembered Mephiboseth and moved him from Lodebar to the Palace will visit you today in Jesus name.
- God will remember you and reward you with New Space, New location, New
Platform, New Circle, New Company of influence in Jesus name.
- GOD WILL REMEMBER YOU IN YOUR PRESENT
- Psalms 136 v 1 – 3, 23
v.1 “O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for
v.2 “O give thanks unto the God of gods: for his mercy endureth for ever.”
v.3 “O give thanks to the Lord of lords: for his mercy endureth for ever.
v.23 “Who remembered us in our low estate: for his mercy endureth for ever”
- Are you in a critical situation now. God of remembrance will visit you in Jesus
- Are you feeling low in your spirit now, God of remembrance will show up in Jesus name.
- Are you weighed down by a toxic situation now, God will remember you in Jesus name.
- Are you in the valley of difficulty, valley of weeping, valley of loneliness, valley of disappointment, valley of attacks, valley of sicknesses, valley of failure, valley of delay, stagnation and harassment now, God of remembrance will bail you out in Jesus name.
- GOD IS A GOD OF REMEMBRANCE
- Gen. 8 v 1 (NOAH)
“And God remembered Noah, and every living thing, and all the cattle that
was with him in the ark: and God made a wind to pass over the earth, and the
- Gen 30 v 22 (RACHEAL)
“And God remembered Rachel, and God hearkened to her, and opened her
- With all the mockery Noah experienced, God remembered him.
- He was insulted, abused, taunted, embarrassed, humiliated. God of
remembrance showed up for him.
- It is your turn now in Jesus name.
- Racheal was written off in the court of human beings. She was castigated and
labelled barren but God remembered her.
- I prophesy into your life that you shall be remembered at last in Jesus name.
- Say God of remembrance, remember me in Jesus name.
- GOD WILL REMEMBER HIS COVENANT WITH YOU
- Exod. 2 v 24
“And God heard their groaning, and God remembered his covenant with
Abraham, with Isaac, and with Jacob.”
- Our God is a covenant keeping God.
- As long as He has made a covenant with you on that matter, He will surely
- Remember that, it was the covenant between David & Jonathan that triggered
remembrance in the life of Mephiboseth.
- By the covenant of your new birth/Salvation, God will remember you for good in Jesus name.
- GOD WILL OPEN YOUR BOOK OF REMEMBRANCE
- Malachi 3 v 16
“Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD
hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him
for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name.”
- Your book of remembrance is where God has listed your benefits, your rewards, your breakthroughs your testimonies and good things of life.
- Whenever God opens it, you will enter your season of testimonies, answers, turn around, manifestations, Joy and Gladness and Achievement.
- I pray for you that your book of remembrance be opened now in Jesus name.
- Esther 6 v 1
“On that night could not the king sleep, and he commanded to bring the book
of records of the chronicles; and they were read before the king.”
- King Ahasuerus could not sleep until he opened the book of records of the
Chronicles that made the good deed of Mordecai to be remembered and he was
- Organisations globally and people who must remember you shall not rest until
your own book of remembrance is opened in Jesus name.
- Your past good deeds, investment and seed sown shall be remembered and
rewarded in Jesus name.
- GOD WILL REMEMBER AND VISIT YOU
- Jer. 15 v 15
“O LORD, thou knowest: remember me, and visit me, and revenge me of my
persecutors; take me not away in thy longsuffering: know that for thy sake I
have suffered rebuke.”
- Luke 1 v 5 – 13
v.5 “There was in the days of Herod, the king of Judaea, a certain priest
named Zacharias, of the course of Abia: and his wife was of the daughters of
Aaron, and her name was Elisabeth.”
v.6 “And they were both righteous before God, walking in all the
commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.”
v.7 “And they had no child, because that Elisabeth was barren, and they both
were now well stricken in years.”
v.8 “And it came to pass, that while he executed the priest’s office before God
in the order of his course,”
v.9 “According to the custom of the priest’s office, his lot was to burn incense
when he went into the temple of the Lord.”
v.10 “And the whole multitude of the people were praying without at the time
v.11 “And there appeared unto him an angel of the Lord standing on the right
side of the altar of incense.”
v.12 “And when Zacharias saw him, he was troubled, and fear fell upon him.”
v.13 “But the angel said unto him, Fear not, Zacharias: for thy prayer is
heard; and thy wife Elisabeth shall bear thee a son, and thou shalt call his
- Divine remembrance is preceded by divine visitation.
- God visited Priest Zacharias while on duty serving God.
- He was divinely remembered and his barren wife conceived and had John the
- God will look at your service, givings, sacrifices, commitment, loyalty, zeal in the kingdom and remember you for good in Jesus name.
- Shout, O! Lord my father, remember me and visit me now in Jesus name.
- GOD WILL REMEMBER YOU WITH HIS FAVOUR
- Psalms 106 v 4-5
v.4 “Remember me, O LORD, with the favour that thou bearest unto thy
people: O visit me with thy salvation”
v.5 “That I may see the good of thy chosen, that I may rejoice in the gladness
of thy nation, that I may glory with thine inheritance.”
- When God remembers you with his favour you will begin to testify.
- Luke 2 v 52
“And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and
- Favour of God makes you to succeed in life.
- Favour of God makes a way for you where there is no way.
- Favour of God exempts you from tragedies.
- Favour of God breaks protocol for you.
- Favour of God announces your talents, skills, anointing, your endowment.
- Favour of God enforces you, announces you, advertises your destiny.
- Favour of God makes you to possess your possession.
- Favour of God attracts goodness, gifts, rewards to your.
- Favour of God brings prosperity to you.
- May the Good Lord remember you with his mighty favour in Jesus name.
WHEN GOD REMEMBERS YOU
- You will receive divine direction (1 Kings 17:1-9).
- New things will begin in your life (Is. 43:16-19).
- You will sing a new song (Ps. 40:1-3).
- You will receive sudden divine visitation (Ezek.38:8a).
- You will be a candidate for sudden help (Ps. 44:26;40:13).
- Your expectation will be fulfilled (Prov. 23:18).
- You will miraculously escape calamities (Ps. 71:2).
- Your heaven will open copiously (Ezek. 1:1-3).
- Shame, reproach and dishonour will disappear (Ps. 69:19).
- Joy and gladness will be your portion (Jer. 33:11).
- You will be celebrated wherever you go (Ps. 126).
- The favour of God will overwhelm your life (Ps. 30:5-7).
- You will become a candidate for testimonies (Ezek. 17:24).
- Every opposition against you will backfire (Ps. 7:15-16).
- Doors of opportunities will open unto you (Rev. 3:7-8).
- The dew of God’s mercy will pour on you (Eccl. 11:3).
- Breakthrough will meet breakthrough in your life (Luke 1:37)
- Limitations and barriers are removed from your life (Is. 22:25).
- The problems pursuing you will give up suddenly (Ps. 7:9).
- No more failure at the edge of success.
- The spirit of unexplainable disappointment will vacate your life (Ps. 71:1).
- Delay will disappear from your domain.
- Where you have lost hope, God will show up powerfully (2 Kings 3:17).
- You will begin to hear good news (Prov. 25:25).
- You will begin to recover all your losses (2 Kings 8:1-6).
- He will give you the heavenly keys for breakthroughs.
- Your life will begin to attract godly wealth without sorrow.
- Those waiting to mock you will wait in vain.
- Your glory will never be reduced nor diminished (Is. 50:7).
- You will overcome all your erstwhile challenges.
- Disturbances will disappear from your life.
- Your smallness will turn to bigness (Is. 60:22).
- Your minimum will turn to maximum (Luke 2:52).
- Your part-time blessings will turn to full-time blessings
- Your defeat will turn to victory (Is. 58:8).
- Your barrenness will turn to fruitfulness.
- Your lack will turn to surplus.
- Your disappointment will turn to fulfillment.
- Your hardship will turn to comfort.
- Your stagnancy will turn to accelerated progress.
- Your delay will turn to quick manifestation.
- Your closed doors will turn to open doors (Is. 60:11).
- Your weeping will turn to joy and laughter.
- Your mourning will turn to dancing (Is. 61:3).
- Your weakness will turn to strength.
- Your hidden star will turn to a risen and shining star.
- Your complaints will turn to testimonies.
- You will never be stranded in your journey of progress.
- Your ordained helpers in any nation of the world will locate you (Is. 46:10-11).
- People will no longer use your old problems to describe you again.
- Memorably beautiful events will begin to happen in your life.
- You will be having angelic visitations (Luke 1:1-25).
- Divine intervention will be your portion (Josh. 10:12- 14).
- All your days, you will have reasons to always praise the Lord (Ps.126).
- The Lord will guide you continually and satisfy your soul (Is. 58:11).
- He will raise a standard against your adversaries (Is. 59:19).
- For your shame you will have double celebration and victories (Is. 61:7).
- Whatsoever He helps you to start will be completed (Phil. 1:6).
- He will strengthen you (Phil. 4:13).
- He will establish you and keep you from evil (2 Thess. 3:3).
BIBLICAL EXAMPLES OF THOSE GOD REMEMBERED
- Joseph and the Chief Butler – Gen. 41 v 38 – 45
- Mephiboseth was remembered. – 2 Sam. 9 v 1 – end
- Mordecai was remembered – Esther 6
- Hannah was remembered – 1 Sam. 1 v 5 – 20
- The man by the Bethesda pool – John 5
- The Lame man at the beautiful gate – Acts 3
- Peter the fisherman – Luke 5
- Jephtha – Judges 11 v 1 – 10
- Obededom – 2 Sam. 6 v 10 & 11
- Lazarus – John 11 v 42 – 44
- Jabez – 1 Chronicles 4 v 9
- Daughters of Zelephohad – Number 27 v 7
- Zechariah – Luke 1 v 16
WHY GOD MUST REMEMBER YOU
- Proverbs 23 v 18
“For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off.”
- To fulfill your destiny
- To turn your shame to fame
- To be fruitful in all ways
- To move from Prison to Palace
- To be celebrated in your life
- To bring your expectation to pass
- To enjoy your life with ease and comfort
- To be a blessing to your generation
- To be the head and not the tail
WHAT TO DO TO BE REMEMBERED
- Genuine repentance
- Study the scriptures and mediate on His promise for your life
- Living a sanctified life
- Deliverance Ministration
- Make giving a habit
- Consistent prayer life.
- Doors usually close against you.
- You labour but not rewarded.
- When it is time for good things you are not remembered.
- It’s a long time you celebrated last.
- Age is fast weighing on you without any tangible achievement
- It’s like you are wasting away.
- You are fed up with your situation and want God to remember you.
- Holy Ghost I need a change by fire.
- Remember me, remember me, remember O! Lord
- Holy Ghost you must do something in my life.
- O! Gracious God of remembrance (3ce) remember me in Jesus name.
- My doors of remembrance, open unto me by fire in Jesus name.
- My Heaven of remembrance, open by fire in Jesus name.
- Every Atmosphere of……….around me fade away in Jesus name.
- Being parked aside
- Non Recognition
- Non Appreciation
- Not being noticed
- Not being appreciated
- Not being rewarded
- Every dream of remembrance I have ever had, manifest in Jesus name.
- Divine arrangement for my helpers to remember me, manifest now in Jesus name.
- Those who must remember me for good this year, appear in Jesus name.
- My long awaited remembrance, in Jesus name manifest ! ! !
- Government of this nation, remember me by fire in Jesus name.
- Yoke of LACK OF REMEMBRANCE, break by fire in Jesus name.
- Yoke of FAILED PROMISES, break by fire in Jesus name.
- Yoke of NEAR SUCCESS SYNDROME break by fire in Jesus name.
- From the pit of forgetfulness, o! Lord by your mercy pull me out in Jesus name.
- Negative dreams attacking my remembrance, be cancelled in Jesus name.
- Anointing for remembrance, fall on me in Jesus name.
Thus says the Lord your creator, the maker of the Heaven and Earth:
- Your long awaited helpers will remember you in Jesus name
- Your help will come from the least expected places in Jesus name.
- Those who must remember you this year, God will touch their hearts in Jesus name.
- Those who must bail you out will not rest until they do so in Jesus name.
- God will stir them up from now in Jesus name.
- Your helpers will think of you in Jesus name.
- Divine arrangement for your helpers to remember you, manifest now in Jesus name.
- Helpers of your joy will send for you in Jesus name. 2 Cor. 1 v 24
- Those around your helpers discouraging them, shall be removed by God in Jesus name.
- The issues that have brought you here shall become your TESTIMONIES in Jesus name.
- Bad medical reports over ruled by God in Jesus name.
- Those sitting on your breakthrough shall be unseated in Jesus name.
- Urgent Help from God will locate you in Jesus name.
- As from now your ordained helpers will appear in Jesus name.
- Every evil gathering against you and your family shall scatter in Jesus name.
- The enemies will not triumph over you in Jesus name.
- God, the provider will provide for you all in Jesus name.
- Every closed door shall open in Jesus name.
- Your miracles for this month, in the name of Jesus manifest
- Anything covering my MANIFESTATION in the name of Jesus, tear by fire in Jesus name. Isa 25 v 7
- Every weather or atmosphere of disappointment and frustration surrounding my
situation, fade away in Jesus name.
- Enough of dreaming of good things without manifestation, power of God that turns promises into manifestation fall on me in Jesus name.
- Shout – Doors of New things, I am available, open by fire. (Rev. 3 v 8)
Join our WhatsApp Group to receive news and other valuable information alerts on WhatsApp.