Sunday Worship By Pastor Wole Oladiyun
Isaiah 65:21-24 Luke 5:1-8 Isaiah 28:20; 1 Chronicles 11:20-21; Psalm 107:23-30 Acts 8:1-22 Galatians 3:1-3 Job 5:12 Isaiah 44:25-27 Ezekiel 39:3-5; 34:20-28; 2 Corinthians 10:3-5 (Weapons of our warfare) Isaiah 54:14-17
I shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for I am the seed of the blessed LORD destined to prosper in all areas of life (Isaiah 65:23). I confess that my labour shall be fruitful and I will long enjoy the fruit of my labour, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
I reject unprofitable labour in the name of Jesus. This is one prayer every upward- and forward-looking person should pray daily. God created and recreated us to be fruitful (Genesis 1:28; John 15:8). No man, therefore, let alone the children of God, wants to labour in vain. For it not God’s will for us to do so (Isaiah 65:23). And we have this promise of His from the beginning: “While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease (Genesis 8:22).
God designed us to harvest whatsoever and whenever we sow. It isn’t of God when one labours for nothing. So what a pathetic thing to see many smart, intelligent, well-educated, resourceful folks with everything going for them to make it—but who still remain at the tail end of life. Their labour yielding little or nothing! Sad thing to say, but more often than not it is the manipulation of the powers of darkness at work whenever you see people laboring that way. Today, such people must cry out to God for His intervention and blessing for the work of their hands to start prospering.
WHAT IS MANIPULATION?
Manipulation simply means to use unfair means to manoeuvre a person(s) to one’s selfish gain. To manipulate means to regulate, control and influence a thing to one’s advantage. It means to exploit, manoeuvre or cheat a person to one’s advantage. Now, when the kingdom of darkness manipulates a person’s destiny, labour, home or health, all manner of terrible things—misery, confusion, evil work, disorderliness, suffering, hardship, etc.—will be the order of the day.
O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth…
Now do you see why you must take a violent stand in the spirit against the manipulation of the work of your hands? Is it any wonder then that bewitchment is a vehicle of manipulation? Manipulation is evil and you must wholeheartedly reject it especially as far as the work of your hands in the Lord’s vineyard is concerned.
- Manipulation can alter one’s destiny.
- Manipulation can make one to be doing wrong things—wrong marriage, wrong job, wrong company, wrong location, etc.
- Manipulation can make one to be removed from a place of breakthrough to a place of failure.
- Manipulation can make one to offend one’s helper at the time of promotion which comes once in a lifetime!
- Manipulation can make people see one in evil forms in the dream—thereby giving one a bad label.
- Manipulation can make a rich person poor thereby becoming bad history while still alive.
- The power of manipulation can make one disobedient, sinful, backslide, unserious and be nonchalant.
- Manipulation can make the enemies bring their victim to zero level, facilitating more attacks from the dark kingdom.
- Manipulation breaks down one’s immunity and security.
- If one hates prayer, doesn’t study, commits sin with impunity, defends wrongdoings mindlessly without the fear of God, then manipulation has set in.
- Are you one who doesn’t dream at all or see visions? Or when you do, no sooner do you do so than you forget? Or do you dream without understanding? Or have understanding, but don’t react with solutions through prayers or counselling? If any of these is true for you, then manipulation is alive and well!
- When one is charmed or bewitched and loses his senses, only to find himself obeying evil instructions—that is manipulation!
May the Lord deliver us from any ongoing and future manipulation in the name of Jesus.
WHY AND WHEN SHOULD YOUR WORK REJECT MANIPULATION?
For THE SEED shall be prosperous; THE VINE shall give her fruit, and THE GROUND shall give her increase, and THE HEAVENS shall give their dew; and I will cause the remnant of this people to possess all these things (emphasis added).
Now let’s take a closer look at this Scripture that we may sufficiently understand and know the mind of God concerning our labour. You see, beloved, it isn’t God’s will for you to labour in vain; no, never. Neither does it give Him any pleasure to see the work of your hands being manipulated by the enemy in any way. God’s will for you and the work of your hands is prosperity.
Your seed (work) – To prosper
Your vine (work) – To give her fruit
Your ground (work) – To give her increase
Your heaven (work) – To give her dew
There you have it: the mind of God concerning your labour—prosperity.
- Is your work is stagnated, retrogressing or pegged at a level of productivity in spite of your best efforts? You must break that yoke of manipulation today in Jesus’ name.
- Many a people’s work has been captured and killed, burned in the cemetery of wretchedness. You must arise today and fight.
- Doors of opportunities have been shut against many people’s work. Rise up today and bombard Heaven.
- Many a people’s work has been satanically padlocked and a NO-GO-ZONE label used to seal it up. Colossians 2:14 must answer for you today in the name of Jesus.
- Many a work is operating on accursed land or wrong environment. They must be divinely relocated.
- Many a work is manipulated to always attract wrong workers and patronage.
- Many a work is a victim of closed Heaven. No more dew from on high. No more sweet influences from Heaven. The ground has lost its fertilizer.
- Many a work is obeying strange commands, instructions, evil predictions and prophecies. Today, the voice of the Lord must fight for you (Psalm 29).
If you are in the underlisted categories, please gird up yourself for action and pray very well.
- You labour so much, but have nothing to show for your existence all these years.
- You labour so hard, but all that you have acquired has suddenly fizzled out and you can neither regain yourself or your standing.
- You labour so hard, but there are leakages you can’t explain.
- You labour indeed, but your harvests are being divested or given to another.
- Your work is epileptic in nature.
- You are witnessing rising and falling.
- You are labouring under a curse of failure, stagnation, non-achievement and backwardness.
- Whatsoever you lay your hands on dies immediately.
- Your work is experiencing anti-fruitfulness attack.
- You are making wrong investments, are in constant debt, or witnessing failure at the edge of success.
- Your work is a victim of spiritual robbery in the dream, or in the physical.
- Your work and benefits have been satanically frozen.
Beloved, now is the time to cry unto God for our work to be released from every form of manipulation.
And now, behold, I loose thee this day from the chains which were upon thine hand. If it seems good unto thee to come with me…
- Sing this song:
He touched my life with His hand:
My life changed….
- Every Goliath troubling/harassing the work of my hands, I challenge you with the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- The decision and conclusion of hell that the work of my hands will not prosper, I cancel you, in the name of Jesus.
- Every strange altar attacking the work of my hands, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every covenant biding my work to lack, failure and struggles, be broken, in the name of Jesus.
- Every curse in my family line affecting the work of my hands, be broken by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power hiding the keys of my prosperity/promotion/breakthrough/enlargement, release them now, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power sitting on my work/business/breakthrough, be unseated by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Ancestral witchcraft embargo/siege upon my work, break now, in Jesus’ name.
- Failure magnets in my life/ ministry/business, be roasted by fire, in the name Jesus.
- I reject inherited and acquired hardship, in the name of Jesus.
- I refuse to labour in vain, in Jesus’ name.
- All dark agenda on my work and my doing well in life, be aborted, in the name of Jesus.
Pray each of the following prayers for five minutes non-stop, lifting up your hands.
- You the work of my hands, receive your deliverance, in Jesus’ name
- My hands reject manipulation, in the name of Jesus.
- My hands reject labouring without result, in Jesus name.
- My hands, whatsoever you do henceforth shall prosper, in the name of Jesus.
- You the work of my hands, no weapon fashioned against you shall prosper, in the name of Jesus.
- My work shall be celebrated, in Jesus’ name.
- I shall not labour for another to eat, in Jesus’ name.
- Let the rain of blessing and favour rain upon the work of my hands, in the name of Jesus.
- Work of my hands, receive divine visitation, in the name of Jesus.
- My work will not go the way the enemies want it, in the name of Jesus.
- The sun will not smite my work by day, nor the moon by night, in Jesus’ name.
- All attempts to bring me down in life will be aborted, in the name of Jesus.
- I command my work to be connected to divine helpers locally and internationally, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, move me forward and upward by your power, in the name of Jesus.
As from today, my life shall be full of testimonies and celebrations, in the name of Jesus.
You want to share a story with us? You want to advertise? You need publicity for a product, service, or event? Contact us on WhatsApp – +234 803 3018 881