By Pastor Wole Oladiyun
Shout a wonderful Hallelujah
Shout a New Month Halleluyah
Shout a Rejoicing Halleluyah
Shout an Overcomer’s Halleluyah
Shout a Winner’s Halleluyah
Shout a Victorious Halleluyah
- Halleluyah for the Lord God, Omnipotent reigneth
Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Praise the Lord – /2ce
- The Most Excellency is Jesus
Shout Hallelujah, Amen /2ce
Amen Hallelujah, Amen Hallelujah, Amen
Welcome to our Month of REJOICING in the name of Jesus.
Psalm 9 v 2: “I will be glad and rejoice in thee, I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most high”
- May you Rejoice this month in Jesus name.
- May your Family rejoice this month in Jesus name.
- May your Household rejoice this month in Jesus name.
- May the whole world rejoice this month in Jesus name.
- May our Nation rejoice this month in Jesus name.
- God will fill your lips with Rejoicing in Jesus name.
- He will fill your mouth with Laughter in Jesus name.
- Over that matter, you will rejoice in Jesus name.
- Over this Global Plague you will rejoice in Jesus name.
- Your Heaven of rejoicing will open in Jesus name.
- Doors of rejoicing will open for you in Jesus name.
- Anointing to rejoice shall fall on you in Jesus name.
WHY MUST WE REJOICE IN THE LORD
1.THE RIGHTEOUS MUST ALWAYS REJOICE
- Phil. 4 v 4: “Rejoice in the Lord always and again I say, Rejoice.”
- Psalm 68 v 3: “But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God, yea let them exceedingly Rejoice”.
- Psalm 97 v 12: “Rejoice in the Lord, ye Righteous and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.”
Reasons to Rejoice Always
- Because of our Salvation and Eternal life.
- Because God is our Refuge, strength, and our present help – Psalm 46.
- Because we have UNLIMITED ACCESS to the throne of Grace. Heb. 4v14-16
- His angels encamp around us 24/7.
- The Creator of the Universe hears our prayers.
- God is in control of every detail of our lives.
- He will never leave us or forsake us.
- He watches over us, He neither slumbers nor sleeps.
- God will supply all our needs.
- He has sent Jesus to pay for our sins; we are no longer slaves to sins, nor under its dominion (Psalm 103).
2. REJOICE FOR THE LORD WILL DO GREAT THINGS
- Joel 2 v 21 & 23: v.21 “Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice for the LORD will do great things.”
v.23: “Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the LORD your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month.”
3. NO MATTER THE SITUATION, REJOICE
- Habakkuk 3 v 17 – 19
v.17 “Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls:”
v.18 “Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation.”
v.19 “The LORD God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds’ feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments.”
- 1 Thess. 5 v 16: “Rejoice evermore”.
4. THE MERCY OF GOD WILL PROVOKE YOUR REJOICING
- Psalm 90 v 14: “O satisfy us early with thy mercy; that we may rejoice and be glad all our days.”
5. THE HELP OF GOD WILL PROVOKE YOUR REJOICING
- Psalm 63 v 7: “Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice.”
6. RESTORATION WILL FACILITATE YOUR REJOICING
- Psalm 53 v 6: “Oh that the salvation of Israel was come out of Zion! When God bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.”
7. TRUST GOD AND REJOICE
- Psalm 33 v 21: “For our heart shall rejoice in him, because we have trusted in his holy name.”
- Isaiah 66 v 10: “Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her”.
Rebuke these spirits in the name of Jesus.
- 2 Cor. 4 v 8 – 9: v.8 “We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair.
v.9 “Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;”
- 2 Tim. 1 v 7: “For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.”
Troubled yet not Distressed; Perplexed yet not Despair; Persecuted yet not Forsaken; Cast down yet not Destroyed.
I rebuke the Spirit of
…………………. in Jesus name.
- Mind torture
- Evil & Strange Thoughts
- Evil Imagination
- Tormenting Fear
- Mental Heaviness
- Evil wishes
- Wrong Mental Profile
- Mental Imbalance
- Confinement Spirit
- Mind Blankness
- Sudden Panics
- Extreme Sadness
- Extreme Quietness
- Nagging Spirit
- Avoidance Spirit
- Hellish Thoughts
- Being Miserable
- Memory Loss
- Hearing Strange voices
Pastor Wole Oladiyun is the Senior Pastor of Christ Livingspring Apostolic Ministry (CLAM), Omole, Lagos.
E-mail: [email protected]; www.clamgo.org, www.prayerparliament.com.
You want to share a story with us? You want to advertise? You need publicity for a product, service, or event? Contact us on WhatsApp – +1 (317) 665-2180