By Pastor Wole Oladiyun
- Proverbs 23 v 7: “For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.”
- Eph. 3 v 20: “Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.”
- Eccl. 7 v 25: “I applied mine heart to know, and to search, and to seek out wisdom, and the reason of things, and to know the wickedness of folly, even of foolishness and madness”
- Phil. 4 v 8: “Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.”
- Proverbs 16 v 3: “Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be established.”
1. A NEW SEASON IS EVOLVING
- Isaiah 43 v 19: “Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.”
- All of a sudden, a new world is emerging.
- It is a New Season
- A New World is evolving
- New global values are evolving
- New Family values are evolving
- New Cultural values are evolving
- New Behavioural values are evolving
- New Business values are evolving
- New ways of doing things are evolving
- New Perception is evolving
2. IT IS NOW A SEASON OF GREATER THINGS
- Haggai 2 v 9: “The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the LORD of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the LORD of hosts.”
- Isaiah 11 v 9: “They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.”
- Isaiah 33 v 6: “And wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times, and strength of salvation: the fear of the LORD is his treasure.”
- Proverbs 11 v 9: “An hypocrite with his mouth destroyeth his neighbour: but through knowledge shall the just be delivered.”
- A Season of greater Glory
- A Season of Greater Knowledge
- A Season of New things
- A Season of New Ideas
- A Season of New Inventions
- A Season of New Creativities
- A Season of New Insights
- A Season of New Innovations
- A Season of New Consecration
- A Season of New Global Outlook
- A Season of New Exploits
- A Season of New Impact
- A Season of New Wonders
- A Season of New Discoveries
- A Season of New Management Styles
3. IT IS OUR SEASON TO BE DILLIGENT
- Proverbs 21 v 5 (NKJV): “The plans of the diligent lead surely to plenty, But those of everyone who is hasty, surely to poverty.”
- We must wake up to the reality of this season.
- We must renew our mind-set, diligence, and tact.
- It is no longer business as usual.
- We must have a global mind in viewing issues.
- Our mind-set must be cosmopolitan and dynamic.
- We must connect with the Global platform and timeline.
4. IT IS TIME TO STIMULATE INNOVATIVE/CREATIVE THINKING
- Eccl. 7 v 25: “I applied mine heart to know, and to search, and to seek out wisdom, and the reason of things, and to know the wickedness of folly, even of foolishness and madness:” (KJV)
“I concentrated with all my might, studying, and exploring and seeking wisdom—the meaning of life. I also wanted to identify evil and stupidity, foolishness and craziness.” (MSG)
“So, I tried to understand wisdom more completely. I wanted to study it and figure it out. I tried to find out everything I could about it. I tried to understand why it is foolish to be evil. I wanted to see why choosing foolishness is so unwise. (NIRV)
- You must learn how to stimulate innovative thinking.
- You must unleash your creativity by your diligent thoughts, imagination, search, quality reasoning and deep enquiry prayers.
- Tap into your inner resourcefulness.
- There is idea deposit well inside of you.
- Embark on thinking Retreat.
- Ask the Holy Spirit to give you revelations.
- Psalm 32 v 8: “I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.”
- There is so much depth in you untapped.
- Let God inspire you.
5. WHAT IS INNOVATIVE/CREATIVE THINKING
- Job 32 v 8: “But there is a spirit within people, the breath of the Almighty within them, that makes them intelligent. (NLT)
“But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding.” (KJV)
- Is a thinking that converts or commercialises a creative idea into usage.
- Is an unconventional thinking that looks at an issue from a different or an unknown perspective. (Outside the Box)
6. SEVEN HABITS OF INNOVATIVE THINKERS
- Proverbs 22 v 29: “Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men.” (KJV)
“Do you see any truly competent workers? They will serve kings rather than working for ordinary people.” (NLT)
1. THEY ARE OPEN TO OTHER PEOPLE’S IDEAS
- They have their egos under control.
- They do not have a monopoly of ideas.
- By so doing, they access a larger source of information to draw from.
2. THEY ARE CONFIDENT
- They see failures as temporary setbacks.
- They are foresighted people
3. THEY ARE CURIOUS
- They are curious about concepts, issues, and people.
- They are open to New information, new ideas that are practicable.
- They are avid readers.
- They expand their knowledge base.
- They have eyes for opportunities.
- Every occasion is an opportunity for them to learn something new.
- They see every person as someone to benefit from.
4. THEY LISTEN CAREFULLY
- They focus on the words spoken, the tone of the words, the body language expressed and the emotions behind them.
5. THEY ADVANCE THEIR IDEAS
- They see failure as a process taking them to be closer to being their best.
- They love to advance their ideas.
6. THEY ARE PATHFINDERS
- They have a keen sense of awareness.
- They have a keen sense of awareness.
- They can express their emotions slyly; in a way that is not confrontational.
- They take direction to give direction.
7. THEY EMPATHIZE
- They allow people to feel comfortable around them.
- They empathise with people.
- They consider people’s feeling.
FACTORS THAT CAN STIMULATE INNOVATIVE/CREATIVE THINKING
- Philippians 4 v 8: “Summing it all up, friends, I’d say you’ll do best by filling your minds and meditating on things true, noble, reputable, authentic, compelling, gracious—the best, not the worst; the beautiful, not the ugly; things to praise, not things to curse.” (MSG)
“Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.” (KJV).
- Crave for Excellence.
- Do not be complacent.
- Avoid I have arrived attitude.
- Think good thoughts.
- Proverbs 23 v 7: “For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.
- Hang around people who can add value to you.
- Follow them online.
- Follow them through their intellectual properties.
- Listen to them.
- Attend Relevant Seminars.
- Embark on Retreat.
- Be humble to learn from upwardly mobile people irrespective of their race, colour, age or faith bias.
- Invest your time well. A time waster is a life waster.
- Re-invent, Re-train, and Re-jig yourself
- Meditate on the word of God and be prayerful.
- Always return all the glory back to God and be kind to Humanity.
Pastor Wole Oladiyun is the Senior Pastor of the Christ Livingspring Apostolic Ministry (CLAM), a prayer and deliverance Ministry based in Omole, Lagos, Nigeria. CLAM has prayer centres in Lekki (Lagos), Abuja (FCT), London (UK), and Houston (Texas, USA). He has written over 50 books, and he is the inventor of www.prayerparliament.com, the world’s first prayer search engine. To download more prayer bulletins, visit www.woleoladiyun.com, www.prayerparliament.com, and www.clamgo.org. For prayers and counselling, contact [email protected]
You want to share a story with us? You want to advertise? You need publicity for a product, service, or event? Contact us on WhatsApp – +1 (317) 665-2180