By Pastor Wole Oladiyun
Word Study: Psalm 37:23
Confession: I shall commit my work to the Lord, and then my plans will succeed in Jesus’ name (Proverbs 16:3)
To succeed in life, you need these four things:
(1) Morals. What are you willing to compromise to get where you’re trying to go? You can’t get there any old way you like; you must have boundaries. Yes, we’ve all broken the rules at some time or other, but thank God we had rules to break. We were able to realign ourselves because somebody had pitched a tent on where ‘right’ is. Today, people don’t seem to know or care much about that.
(2) Methods. A goal without a plan is like a road to nowhere. First the goal, then the plan, then the process. Adapting this simple three-step formula helps you understand that you won’t just leap into success. There are methods you must employ and stay with!
(3) Means. When God gives you the ‘vision’, He also gives you the ‘provision’. When that doesn’t happen, either the timing is not right or what you want differs from what He has in mind for you. God’s provision can come as an idea that hits you suddenly, or a thought that takes root and grows over time. And His provision involves help from other people, so walk in love wherever you go.
(4) Management. Jesus said, ‘To whom much is given, of him shall much be required.’ (Luke 12:48 AMPC) Some people act like ‘it’s over’ when God gives it to them. No, it’s just beginning. And guess who your biggest management challenge will be? You! That’s why the psalmist wrote, ‘If you do what the Lord wants, He will make certain each step you take is sure.’
• Holy Spirit, help me to be diligent in all my works, in the name of Jesus
• Lord, give me provision for my vision in your time, in the name of Jesus
• O Lord, tidy up my life, in the name of Jesus
Pastor Oladiyun is the Senior Pastor of the Christ Livingspring Apostolic Ministry (CLAM), Omole, Lagos, Nigeria. Visit www.woleoladiyun.com or www.prayerparliament.com.
You want to share a story with us? You want to advertise? You need publicity for a product, service, or event? Contact us on WhatsApp – +1 (317) 665-2180