Offerservice has unveiled a new business solution app to facilitate ease of doing business across the globe.
Tony Emmanuel, managing director of Offerservice at a press briefing on Tuesday in Lagos said Offerservice, a United States, and Nigerian registered online catalogue/ecommerce/events/job search and social media organization with a geolocation attribute which helps to connect users to their target market/audience at state, Federal or global level has attracted close to 5000 users in the last two months of its operation.
He said; “The Registered users can showcase their services, list their merchandize, and personalize their page free of charge.”
Emmanuel explained that Offerservice have been in operation since September 2020, adding that the wealth of experience of its management team within the IT sphere spans well over three decades.
According to him, the vision of Offerservice platform is to be the world community gazette.
“In two months of operation in Nigeria, we have recorded close to 5,000 registered users on our platform. A toe in a water survey revealed that people actually do businesses but still rely on the traditional ways of selling except are few who are youthful at heart whoo have embraced technology. This was made possible by our energetic field staff members who collected these organic data on a day-to-day basis. We have combed the length of Lagos and have a tentacle in Enugu also.
In months to come, we anticipate covering the geopolitical regions in Nigeria with our data collection crusade which largely helps to beam light on the underprivileged and professionals who are desirous to create awareness for their business.
“Lagos in particularly is important to us and that goes without saying because it’s the most populous city in Nigeria and by extension, in Africa with a population size of over 21,000,000. We are poised to raise our registered user’s figure to 5 million or more by the end of quarter 4 in 2021.” He stated.
BENEFITS OF PLATFORM (WEB/APP)
• It creates a symbiotic community market for individuals who are keen to render service and for those who require immediate service without hassles.
• With this platform in full use, it will naturally reduce the level of traffic on the roads of Nigeria and other countries in the world.
• This platform cuts out the middleman approach that tries to rip people off. It also helps to project registered users to potential buyers in their state, federal or across the globe.
• It helps people in diaspora make vivid decisions regarding business transactions they want to get involved in.
• It indirectly reduces unemployment in every society because it helps people to look inwards and find innate skillsets that has been dormant thereby giving them opportunities to activate and make profit from them.
• Finally, it helps to reduce stress. At your fingertips you can engage your immediate society and the world at large.
• We don’t derive commissions from any transaction that takes place on our platform by any registered user and don’t intend to do so in the nearest future.
• We will persistently advertise their businesses on all the media outlets so they don’t have to worry how people will reach them.
• They will be seen and patronized within the online community that we are fast creating.
• They could report any uncouth attitude that tries to jeopardize their transactions through any of our contact quarters and if the business or individual is found culpable, we reserve the rights to delist them.
• To create a user-friendly online community where all the various actors can easily leverage its rich and unique capabilities.
• We are a privacy centric platform; meaning that we take user’s privacy very seriously as such we do not divulge user’s information willingly. User’s personal information (contact info) is made public at users’ discretion.
• Offerservice platform is supported by 24 hours,7 days a week and operates a HA (High Availability) Database.
• Our server is hosted in the United States, and its software development, product, and marketing team are dispersed across the globe.
• On our platform, registered user’s page can be followed by users, viewed by users, liked by users and they can also send out newsletters notifying their followers of a new service, recent or future events and new arrivals of products they are willing to sell.
• To show our platform is user friendly, we churned out a few videos to help anyone walk through the process of registration, how to edit their profile, how to upload images and a host of others.
We will be introducing new features in phases to consolidate on what we already have so they can enhance usability and make our platform more interactive for all our users. We also humbly expect feedbacks from all and sundry so we can create a better platform that will be effective and efficient for all users across the globe.
Embedded in our business model is the need to always give back to the society. We will channel our efforts appropriately towards ensuring our corporate social responsibilities are in accordance with environmental, social, and economic sustainability.
To this end we say Offerservice.com has come to stay and we want Nigerians and the world at large to know that we will walk our talk.
You want to share a story with us? You want to advertise? You need publicity for a product, service, or event? Contact us on WhatsApp – +234 803 3018 881