Abba Kyari is the Chief of Staff to President Muhammadu Buhari. He reportedly tested positive for COVID-19 after he returned from Germany. Below is a list of the 17 people who are suspected to have come into contact with Abba Kyari. They include politicians and public servants.
- President Muhammadu Buhari
- SGF, Boss Mustapha
- Vice President Yemi Osibanjo
- Minister of Health, Dr Enahire
- Minister of Power, Saleh Mamman and aides (travelled with Kyari to Germany)
- Nigerian Ambassador to Gernany, Yusuf Tuggar
- MD of NCDC, Chikwe Ihekweazu (met Kyari during the meeting of the Presidential taskforce on coronavirus)
- All members of the Presidential task force on coronavirus including Ministers of Interior, Foreign Affairs, Humanitarian Affairs, Education, Information, State for Health.
- Dr Sani Aliyu, National Coordinator for Coronavirus control
- Governor Yahaya Bello (Kyari attended a burial in Kogi over the weekend)
- Adams Oshiomole (met with Kyari to quash his APC travails)
- APC Governors
- General Tukur Yusuf Buratai
- IGP Mohammed Idris
- Service Chiefs
- Security details of top government personnel
- Aso Rock Staff.
You want to share a story with us? You want to advertise? You need publicity for a product, service, or event? Contact us on WhatsApp – +1 (317) 665-2180