• Exodus 2 v 23 – 25
v.23 “And it came to pass in process of time, that the king of Egypt died: and the children of Israel sighed by reason of the bondage, and they cried, and their cry came up unto God by reason of the bondage.”
v.24 “And God heard their groaning, and God remembered his covenant with Abraham, with Isaac, and with Jacob.”
v.25 “And God looked upon the children of Israel, and God had respect unto them.”
• From the scriptures above, one can infer that this world is full of Mysteries.
• There are so many things happening to us that we need to ask God for understanding and clarity.
• There are terrible battles calling for serious confrontation spiritually.
• There are stubborn attacks that must not be handled with kid’s gloves.
• Many people have drowned in the battle of life due to spiritual negligence, ignorance and carelessness.
• Many destinies have been swept away by the flood of stubborn attacks and problems.
• Many have suffered terrible irreparable losses before their eyes were opened to warfare prayers.
• Funny enough, many are holding family meetings to resolve concentrated spiritual problems.
• Many pray weakly when confronted with strangulating attacks.
• It’s like fetching a small cutlass to fell a mighty Cedar tree.
• The children of Israel were at their wits end, they groaned, cried, lamented unto the Lord.
The Bible says in verse v.24 “And God heard their groaning, and God remembered his covenant with Abraham, with Isaac, and with Jacob.”
• Until you confront, you cannot conquer. Deut. 2 v 24
“Rise ye up, take your journey, and pass over the river Arnon: behold, I have given into thine hand Sihon the Amorite, king of Heshbon, and his land: begin to possess it, and contend with him in battle.”
• A slave who loves his chain will die with the chains.
• Rise up with enough is enough spirit and pray yourself to Calvary freedom and emancipation.
• Honestly speaking, I pity Christians who are lukewarm, who don’t pray, who undermine intensive prayers and treat spiritual problems physically.
• Don’t go on in life with barrage of stubborn attacks.
• Stop the adversaries before they stop you.
• Report them on the altar of prayers before they report you in their covens.
• Rise up against them before they rise up against you.
• Any problem left unchallenged may be spiritually deadly.
• Rise up with Enough is Enough spirit. It shall be well with you in Jesus’ name.
• Jeremiah 33 v 3
“Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.”
Let me ask you these Probing Questions.
1. How are you doing now? (Good or Bad)
2. Are you ENJOYING LIFE, or you are ENDURING LIFE?
3. Are you MAKING LANDMARKS where you are, or you are MARKING TIME?
4. Are you still doing what God has sent you to do in this world or you have been re-programmed to a USELESS ASSIGNMENT and age is fast weighing on you?
5. Can you rise up and boldly say that as at today, that you are an ASSET to this generation or you are a LIABILITY? (I am just asking you so that you can pray with Enough is Enough spirit)
6. In the next 10years, if your children ask you to comment on your journey so far, will you proudly tell them that YOU ARE FULFILLED, or you WILL BE TELLING THEM STORIES OF THE WASTED YEARS.?
7. Suppose the UNEXPECTED happens today, can your impact so far still drive the family for a reasonable time before stability comes or they will be in complete mess.?
• The prodigal son’s action or decision was propelled by ENOUGH IS ENOUGH SPIRIT – Luke 15 v 11 – 22.
• The woman with the issue of blood for 12 years on hearing of Jesus passing by couldn’t bear it any longer. She said within herself ENOUGH IS ENOUGH if I may touch but his cloths, I shall be whole!
• Stop giving prophets money to fast and pray for you.
• They eat more than you do, do it yourself.
• Live Holy, Meditate on God’s word, release your faith and pray with ENOUGH IS ENOUGH spirit.
1. What are you passing through now?
2. How long have you been in this situation.
3. Are you enjoying sleeping and waking with it?
4. Do you want to stay any longer or be free?
5. Do you love the chains holding you down?
6. Are you ready to say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH or not ready?
7. Do you want a new chapter of goodness in your life.
35 REASONS TO CRY WITH ENOUGH IS ENOUGH SPIRIT
• Psalms 6 v 2
“Have mercy upon me, O LORD; for I am weak: O LORD, heal me; for my bones are vexed.”
• Isaiah 38 v 14
“Like a crane or a swallow, so did I chatter I did mourn as a dove: mine eyes fail with looking upward: O LORD, I am oppressed; undertake for me.”
1. When you discover that oppression is staying too long in your life.
2. When you are witnessing unusual limitations.
3. When you notice a chronic embargo on your progress.
4. When you witness constant failure at the edge of success.
5. When young people die suddenly in your family following the same pattern.
6. When some negative things are occurring in a particular month, season or interval of years.
7. When some peculiar dreams are recurring causing negative manifestations in the physical.
8. When you notice that you are always moving with the wrong people, employing the wrong people, doing business with the wrong people, even hiring wrong domestic workers.
9. When you discover that you labour so hard without results, or barely with little results.
10. When you work hard for your organisation, and the reward of promotion, or the credit, is given to another person and you are forgotten without explanations.
11. When people use your brain and ideas only to leave you dangerously poor, and they become rich at your expense.
12. When everything you touch or do dies.
13. When you notice unexplainable backwardness, non-achievement, hatred and demotion.
14. When you notice an evil family pattern affecting you and your family members.
15. When you notice that your speed of progress in life is suddenly reduced or stopped.
16. When your journey of forty days is now becoming forty years.
17. When you notice rising and falling pattern in your life.
18. When you notice repeated failure, repeated accidents and attacks, repeated sicknesses and afflictions unabated.
19. When you notice that your marriage, work or your family members are under evil control or regulations.
20. When as a man you discover that you have lost your manhood and your wife is now the home affairs manager.
21. When you discover that some habits that are destroying your life are just too hard for you to drop.
22. When you truly make money but cannot account for its spending, no visible achievement and you are miserable.
23. When your spiritual life is zero, no more joy of salvation, you are on a fast lane to hell.
24. When you can no longer fight back in your dream and the enemies are gaining the upper hand.
25. When you have stayed too long in the school of hopelessness, reproach and bondage.
26. When all the doors of opportunities are blocked, and you feel like committing suicide.
27. When you are no longer useful to yourself, your family and society.
28. When desolation suddenly takes over your life.
29. When all your helps and helpers are running away from you.
30. When you notice sudden blackout in your life, darkness has taken over and all manner of oppression is on.
31. When you suddenly fall from a great height or become suddenly poor and are now living an opposite lifestyle.
32. When serving God is no longer interesting to you, no more joy of salvation, giving becomes a burden, and you are now spiritually wretched.
33. When you notice that goodness is disappearing from your life and are now witnessing bad occurrences, making people to describe you negatively.
34. When you are tired of your present situation and are desperate for a great change.
35. When your God-given vision is not materializing, and you are aging fast.
To be continued
Pastor Wole Oladiyun is the Senior Pastor of the Christ Livingspring Apostolic Ministry (CLAM), Plots 1 – 6, CLAM Avenue, Omole, Ikeja, Lagos; E-mail: [email protected]. Tel: 08033033214. To buy his books and access more prayer bulletins, visit www.woleoladiyun.com or www.prayerparliament.com.
You want to share a story with us? You want to advertise? You need publicity for a product, service, or event? Contact us on WhatsApp – +1 (317) 665-2180